Reading glasses with flexible head band
Hate finding your glasses when you need them?
These glasses provide varying degrees to solve Presbyopia's vision. While not in use, you can simply pull your magnetic frames apart and hang them around the neck until you need to use them again.
The flexible headband is designed to sit over your ears and wraps around your head to ensure a snug, comfortable fit. It is also lightweight that will not make any dreaded dark mark on your nose even wearing for a long period.
- Eyesight Protection: Provides a clear vision for elders with Presbyopia, as well as relieving eye strain, dryness, discomfort with premium lenses
- Magnetic Front Connection: Neck hanging design allows easy put on and take off with a magnetised bridge
- Durable Frame: Soft high-quality PC materials make it easy to bend which prevents breakage.
- Anti-slip: The glasses never fall off from your nose while you are heading down.
- Anti Blue Ray & Anti-Reflective: Prevent UVA and UVB in sunlight damage the retina.
- Lightweight & Stylish: No red marks on the nose even wearing the glasses all-day long.
- Money-Saver:1 pair of reading glasses to put an end to misplacing, losing, sitting on and broken glasses
- Frame Material: Premium PC, Metal
- Lens Material: Resin
- Glasses Weight: 25g
- Glasses Dimension: 140 x 32 x 56mm
- Bridge Width: 16mm
- Headband Length: 178mm
- Color: Black, Brown, Orange, Gray, Blue
- Degree: 100-400
- 1 x Reading glasses with flexible head band