Leather Roller Presser Foot
A wrinkle-free way of sewing leather appliques!
If you’re not comfortable with free motion this is an excellent foot to use, it gives more control and less friction between the foot and feed while preventing stretchy fabrics from puckering or slipping.
Accomplish professional sewing jobs for more productive work. Easily sew fashionable accents on blouses and dresses, make borders for curtains,& more using this roller foot!
- EFFICIENT PRESSER FOOT: gives the user more control and less friction between the foot and the feed, also prevents the stretchy and knitted fabric from puckering or slipping.
- WIDE RANGE OF USAGE: allows easy sewing of appliques on leathers, denim, vinyl, fur, suede, synthetic fabrics, laminated fabrics, foam, rubber, plastic, nylon; as an accent on blouses & dresses, as a border for curtains or as a valance for bedspreads, skirts, etc.
- UNIVERSALLY FIT: perfectly fits MOST sewing machines.
- HIGH-QUALITY BUILT: made of high-quality metal that is environmentally friendly and with a high degree of durability and strength.
- EASY TO USE: reasonable in size, lightweight, easy to store, and carry, simply press, fold, and roll fabrics for smooth feeding.
HOW TO USE?
- Attach Leather Roller Presser Foot to the machine; adjust the needle position to the far left to sit next to the wheel of the foot.
- Place the trim on the right side of the fabric edge, aligning the flange of the trim with the raw edge of the fabric. Stitch the trim to the fabric, sewing next to the trim.
- Place the second piece of fabric right side down, aligning the raw edges of both fabrics. Using the same settings as above, stitch through all layers, on top of the first stitching.
- Type: Diameter 2.2cm, Diameter 2.5cm, Diameter 2.8cm
- Material: Metal
1 x Leather Roller Presser Foot